Acrtic Cat Wildcat 4 Four Seater
WHOA – A WILDCAT 4?
You read that right – the new Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 Seater
Thief River Falls, Minn. (December 4, 2012) – The Wildcat 4 1000 answers the call for pure-sport ROV enthusiasts who want to carry 2 or more passengers. The Wildcat 4 is purpose built with many of the industry-leading key features found in the Wildcat 1000, but Arctic Cat engineers have gone beyond “industry-leading”.
A completely new drive and driven clutch was designed in partnership with the leading clutch authority, Team Industries. The new clutching system answers the call for improved acceleration while putting the massive torque and horsepower of the 1000 engine to the ground where it matters. In addition, a new sway bar has been designed to work harmoniously with the all-new PODIUM FOX SHOX, creating an unrivalled operator and passenger experience.
* Industry-leading 5-Link rear suspension, 13-inches of ground clearance, and 18″ of rear travel
* Full Perimeter Exoskeleton frame stretched 29-inches to accommodate four occupants
* Interior has a locking glove box and cup holders, four high-back bucket seats with 3-point seat belts
* Four tube-frame doors with integrated nets
* V-Twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled, 951cc, Electronic Fuel Injection built for massive torque and acceleration
* Automatic transmission has a park-in-gear shifter with Reverse, Neutral, High and Low gears
* Easy to locate 2wd/4wd/Diff Lock switch on dashboard
* Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) designed to maintain a light steering input effort
* LED Headlights and Taillights utilize 50% less wattage
* Available in three painted metallic color choices: Sunset Orange, Black and Arctic Green
MSRP $19,599 US/ $21,999 CAN
Original Speculations June 25th, 2012
Based on the relatively new Wildcat sport UTV, Arctic Cat has built a new four-seat rendition that will allow for even more family fun. The Wildcat 4 Seater model should tip the scales at just over 1,500# dry thanks to its longer wheelbase and extra parts. Expect the Wildcat’s already long 95″ wheelbase to grow by 18″-24″, putting it well past the XP4 900’s 107.4″ base. The longer wheelbase and length should help it eat up whoops even better than it does now, but the turning radius and response time will be negatively affected. Pricing on Wildcat 4 Seater should be comparable to the XP4 LE’s $19,999.Originally posted on dirtwheels.com and utvunderground.com Acrtic Cat Wildcat 4 Four Seater,